Cyber Liability Insurance
Cyber Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Cyber Liability Insurance Information
What is cyber liability insurance?
The sensitive customer data stored within company servers and in the cloud is vulnerable to attacks from hackers and other cyber criminals. Most people think only large corporations are in danger of cybercrime attacks. But, all businesses that use computers connected to the Internet are at risk.
What are the benefits of cyber liability insurance?
More than one-third of businesses experience a data breach each year. If a similar event happened at your business, would you be able to pay for the resulting damages?
Many cyber liability policies cover a variety of expenses associated with a cyber attack:
- Stolen data retrieval
- Reimbursement of fraudulent charges
- Identity protection services for customers at risk of identity theft
- Damage control for your business’ reputation
- Legal fees associated with the attack
- And other cleanup efforts
To learn more about cyber liability insurance, including the following, read our blog 4 Reasons Cyber Liability Insurance Is Necessary:
- How Cyber Liability Insurance Expedites the Recovery Process
- How Cyber Liability Helps Reduce the Cost of Recovery
- Protection for Data Breaches
A general liability policy often excludes losses incurred because of the Internet. A cyber liability policy can fill in that gap. It may be the difference between closing your business and making a comeback.
Get started today!
We can evaluate your business’s needs and find a policy that offers the best possible protection against cybercrime. Contact us today.